- Department Statement on Racist Violence, May 2022
- Response to Black Senate Students
- Anthropology and Anti-Racism
- Town Hall Remarks by Dr. Celina de Sá
- Anthropology Department Statement on Race and Anti-Racism
- Graduate Student and Alumni Solidarity Statement
- Town Hall on Anti-Racism and Anti-Black Violence
- Prospective Students
Peter Daniel Ellis
- PhD Student - Archaeology
Peter Ellis is interested in the interaction between Russian merchants and the Natives of southwest Alaska in the 18th and 19th centuries. More specifically, he is interested in the ways the Native people organized themselves on the landscape and within communities as they negotiated the new forces created by a Russian presence.
Degrees and EducationBA - Anthropology - Wake Forest University (2014)
Jones, Eric E., and Peter Ellis. (2016) Multiscalar Settlement Ecology Study of Piedmont Village Tradition Communities, AD 1000–1600. Southeastern Archaeology, 35(2): 85-114.