- Department Statement on Racist Violence, May 2022
- Response to Black Senate Students
- Anthropology and Anti-Racism
- Town Hall Remarks by Dr. Celina de Sá
- Anthropology Department Statement on Race and Anti-Racism
- Graduate Student and Alumni Solidarity Statement
- Town Hall on Anti-Racism and Anti-Black Violence
- Prospective Students
Dr. Emily Wanderer was awarded a Wenner-Gren Post PhD Research Grant for her research project "The Datafied Animal: Big Data and Wildlife Conservation."
This Pitt anthropologist studies race, class and sports. Here’s what he thinks about the 2022 Olympics.
Congratulations to Dr. Elizabeth Arkush and Dr. Gabriella Lukacs for their promotions to Professor in 2021.
Congratulations to Dr. Heath Cabot and Dr. Tomas Matza for their promotions to Associate Professor in 2020.